There are four categories of search responses:
- The results response - response with one or more search results records.
- The no results response - response when no search result records were found.
- The request for clarification response - response when a search was ambiguous and needs clarification, most commonly when a location such as a city is incompletely described in the search request. A list of possible alternatives is provided in this response.
- The error response - response with an error message, such as a required parameter was missing.
Each of these responses share a common Data Dictionary which describes the elements that may be returned by the WPAPI.
Copyright © 2011 WhitePages.com. All rights reserved.
- WhitePages Pro API Test Account Documentation
- JSON Output
- Data Dictionary
- XML Schema Definition
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)