In my first article, I outlined the three key components to good identity verification data and discussed how the “richness” of data is important to identity verification. In this article we will cover the second key, “completeness”. In the end, it always comes down to metrics, and the success of using dynamic data is measured … Continued
Identity verification for today’s lenders. Historically and still today, lenders rely too heavily on static data and personal identifiable information (PII) to assess and verify the identity of their applicants. In an industry that is regulated and known for being risk adverse, in addition to having heavily scripted processes, lenders now need to augment identity … Continued
Organizations want absolute proof of identity but must learn to live with shades of uncertainty. Fraud, security, and business managers need a layered identity assessment approach that relies more on dynamic data and less on static, regulated PII information. Whitepages does data differently. Our approach to sourcing, aggregating, and synthesizing identity data is what makes … Continued
At LeadsCon this week, we heard from industry leaders to understand what’s driving lead generation today, challenges and opportunities. The common theme voiced by panels was to deliver customer-first experiences built on trust. Lead Generation continues to grow. According to Nick Hedges, CEO at Velocify, their customer’s lead generation and purchasing activity grew 17% year-over-year. … Continued
Imperfect data can impact your organization in many negative ways. Whether the causes are purely innocent, like an entry error by a hurried consumer, or more calculated, such as fraud in one of your lead streams. Leads that are sold with unreliable data will affect your bottom line and erode confidence in your buyer relationships.
Buying the lead is only half the challenge. Once the purchase investment is made, more investment needs to occur to create the next step in the sales cycle; the contact.
Learn how to reduce reliance on regulated, static PII data and increase reliance on dynamic non-PII data.
Vivid Seats has a well-known reputation for being a prime source of tickets to live concerts, sports, and theater events worldwide. To uphold this reputation, they have a great responsibility to keep their customers happy – not only by getting them their tickets in real-time, but by also making sure they aren’t letting fraud through.
Verify leads with a vengeance using our Lead Verify API. Whether you buy or sell leads, the end goal is the same; ROI. Are you prepared to maximize the value of your marketing spend and optimize conversion? We are! Let our industry leading dynamic identity data help you capitalize on your marketing and sales investments. … Continued
As fraudsters get more and more creative with identity theft and account takeover, manual review rates are going up across the industry. According to CyberSource’s 2015 Fraud Benchmark Report, 27% of orders are flagged for manual review and of these, only 3% of those reviewed are actually fraudulent! So, what about the other 97%?