These applications are examples of ways to use WhitePages Pro API. Applications can be written in any language which provides HTTP interface to the internet. The applications are provided subject to the terms of the Sample Application License which must be review and the terms accepted prior to downloading or using any application.
Simple web page that builds a WhitePages Pro API query from input fields and displays the response.
- Copy the one page source code of QueryBuilder and place it on a web host or local file system.
- QueryBuilder is a simple web page with fields for the parameters needed to query the API.
- Fill out as many fields as desired then click the appropriate search button for the type of query you want to perform.
- Remember that an API key is required for each query.
C++ Application which uses Microsoft ATL to integrate into Outlook as a toolbar. WhitePages Outlook Search Bar can be used to look up telephone listings via the WhitePages Pro API, then import them into Outlook contacts by clicking a button.
Who Called Me
HTML and Perl application which integrates the WhitePages Pro API with the Google Mapping API. Drag the pin to a new map location and see any WhitePages Pro API listing for that location, as well as any neighbors found nearby.
- Instructions for installing and running this sample application are included in the
- To install, download the wpmap.zip file and unzip the contents in a suitable directory.
- Then follow the instructions in the
Copyright © 2011 WhitePages.com. All rights reserved.
Submit an Application
If you would like your application to be listed on this page, and considered for inclusion on the WhitePages.com, send an email to: API@whitepages.com.